The Charm and Nostalgia of Old Brookville at Cedarbrook Club
Escape your world for the serenity of Cedarbrook Club. Located in beautiful and exclusive Old Brookville, New York. We offer a range of leisure activities and casual dining options for your whole family to enjoy.
Our 18-hole championship golf course and practice facility will challenge you. The course is set among specimen trees, lush landscapes and the wildlife will inspire you.
We offer a tennis club with 13 har-tru courts, a refreshing swimming pool, and the 19th hole bar and grill. We also have event spaces to host any party. A membership at Cedarbrook provides a variety of opportunities to build relationships and enrich the lives of each member.
We are making notable improvements to our clubhouse and golf course.
Join us for a visit!
Contact David Rafiy
to schedule a tour at 516-759-1604
Introductory Rates are Available
Tennis fever is in full swing at Cedarbrook.
We feature a large tennis facility with 13 har-tru tennis courts.
We will also offer a program for members to play team tennis or simply enjoy casual play.
A tennis professional will be on staff to provide lessons and instruction.
Ready to take the next step? You can become a member by clicking here.
- Our large and inviting swimming pool will reopen!
- Come cool off with a refreshing swim on those hot summer days. Relax under the cabana and enjoy a drink with friends.
- The pool will sparkle this season with new paint, new tiles, and new pump room equipment to keep it extra clean.
- Bring your family along to swim while you play!
- We promise to have beverages and snacks!
- We have a beautiful ballroom room for private parties and banquets. Which can hold up to 300 people.
- A cocktail room with a very large bar to entertain guests.
- Our 19th hole bar and grill that can be transformed into any casual get together or event.
- Which means we have plenty of space to host birthday parties, baby showers, office parties, corporate meetings, or golf outings.
- Whatever party it is that you have in mind. We welcome you to celebrate with us and utilize any of our facilities.
Find out about our organization